If we read the Bible as we should, we would know exactly what it going on in the world. It’s when we take the whole counsel of God that we have an understanding. We can not just be plucking verses here and there, morphing them to fit our narratives and then pride ourselves in the ignorance that we celebrate as wisdom. We hear about the Pharisees and we mock yet we are worse than them. The bible talks about the need to exceed their righteousness.
All I am saying is Christians better read the Word and be in relationship with God (by relationship I do mean a real relationship – not any other kind). It is from this vantage point that things have their true meaning.
- Honestly when was the last time you read the bible outside of church
- When was the last time you prayed outside of a church service?
- when was the last time you had devotional time with God?
- when was the last time God spoke to you?
- and Finally when was the last time you repented?
#iampastorp and It’s time to get serious